Tuesday, March 15, 2011

B is for Buttons and Bingo and Believe and Bliss

Well I have been working on a few things.  I love these little vintagey wire hangers, so I decided to create a few wall hangings. These will probably end up in my Etsy shop. I did get some of my purse organizers with matching wallets listed.  These are sew fun to make and so handy to keep coupons, receipts and your shopping list right where you can find it.
I can't seem to concentrate on just one project lately,  I just flit from one thing to the next.  Maybe I need a road trip to clear my head.  There is a wonderful antique shop in Lancaster, Ohio that I love.  It is called the Ole Shoe Factory.  I can spend hours in there. Hint, hint.....who wants to come with?  Have a good week everyone!
B is for Buttons

Dinners not quite ready!

Love the polka dot ribbon and the flower button
A little birdie told me
Lookin' good in my red high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment