Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sew Sweet Cupcakes



Can't you just see a cupcake rack sitting on this for a Birthday party...so cute!
 Don't you just hate it when you want to make something and everything just goes wrong?  I was so looking forward to a long weekend...(I had Friday off) and I just could not get the creative juices flowing.  Arggg! I cut fabric wrong..my machine was being a pain, I couldn't find a pattern I knew I had purchased.  I finally just had to walk away.    So, Sunday was a new day and I decided I wasn't leaving that room until I created something cute!  I have had this fabric for a while and decided it would make a cute table runner.  I might have to make some matching napkins or maybe a Birthday Banner. It measures 36 inches long and 12 1/2 inches wide.  I channel quilted the fabric first then added the ruffle and backing. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a frustrating weekend! But you did create something very cute! so it wasn't wasted! Love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make beautiful things! I can't wait to see what will come of your unfinished project! :) I hope you'll have time to play in your craft room today... <3

    ReplyDelete