Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lincoln Highway Route 30 Garage Sale

The first part of August my sister in law Vicki and I went looking for goodies on the Lincoln Highway.  We started in Crestline, Oh and made it just past Upper Sandusky.   I got a few of my favorite things...buttons, jadeite, scrabble games and some books.  Vicki scored a really cool vintage crochet set. At our last stop here is what I found and was my best buy:

Jadeite salad plates...there was a $5.00 price sticker on the top one...I assumed it was per plate.....No....$5.00 for the whole stack....there are 18 of them people!!  Can you say SCORE?  I have a pretty good collection of Jadeite, but not in this pattern.  It's called Lotus Blossom.  I put a set of 4 on Ebay this week and Wahoo, they went for $32.00!!!  I think I may have to list another set.

1 comment: